this used to be our family blog entitled "British Royalty versus the Ramsey Clan" (since i'm descended from King Edward II and jon is a descendant from the Ramsay Clan) but since jon never participated, and my mom is the only one who reads this, it is now a format for writing her letters. I mean, for writing you letters, mom.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Retrospective

Thanksgiving ... a time to remember our slaughtered ancestors...

and a time to remember family ...

and LOOK how cute we were!!!



Liz Heath after Rick's birth 1961




Dad & Rick Heath at the lake 1961




Heath boys ready for church 1965




Liz Heath at Halloween 1969




Heath family Christmas 1979




Benjamin Thomas 1981




Susie Heath on back yard swing 1982




Susan Marie (aka Punky Brewster) 1982







Susie & Benji Heath in Mississippi 1984


...If Jon would ever let himself be photographed, we could post some of his old photos.
(*hint hint* Jon's family!) But as he himself said in protest at having his school photo
taken for his elementary school yearbook, "You don't need a picture of me, you already
know what i look like!" Sooooooooooo Jon.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

OH MY GOSH!

Those are fabulous to the Nth degree! I love your mom as the devil and Steve looks like Ben as a child -- you as Punky, priceless.

Get with it Jon - take your picture!! Then again, I am sure I could comb through my mom's old piano recital pictures and scan a few Ramsey family photos -- uh huh, Liz and Becky with long blond hair and little tiny Jon ... :) (Don't think I won't just 'cause you're married to Sue - I've know her for 31 years and I would GLADLY hand over a few shame fest pictures.)

Your dad with a flat-top -- man, that's freaky!

Anonymous said...

I can steal a picture of Jon at work if that helps...

:)

Actually, I think there's already one on my bloggity blog blog. Look at last months posts...

Word

Paige said...

I love the pictures especially the one of you on the swing. SOOOO darling.

Erin said...

Those are darling. The first photo of Liz was beautiful - a great picture! And yes, I liked the pigtailed Sue too!

If Jon doesn't have pictures of himself, there's always photoshop

J and M said...

The pigtails, the halloween devil suit....I LOVE THEM.

You do need Jon pictures......what if someone gets alzheimer's and you need visual reminders (:

m